New version of dayTrack app has been released today. For dayTrack, its users are its backbone and inputs given by them are implemented by our technical team. Based on the various feedback from users and inputs from our team, the new version has been released to make your experience better.
Following are the features which have been done in this release:
- Attendance issue resolved
- Team Leader will get a notification when any of his team members will mark attendance
- The user can mark weekly off
- The user can now set the purpose of the visit when check-in is done
- Admin can force the user to take image during the visit
- The user can set the category of the image uploaded
- The user can set/update the category of client
- Image retake option in digital forms
- The team leader can see it's team members in list/map view
- The team leader can view or do a check-in on his/her team members contacts
- Known bugs fixed...
We hope new features will help you do more...